Hetrogenous Communications Technologies
Our mission is to help enterprises create and operate a secure, flexible, and transparent infrastructure for the Internet of Things.
Our proprietary solution scales wireless sensor-chipset solutions, provides a uniform standardized API for cross-embedded devices enabling easy integration to verticals, and guarantees interoperability with existing deployments and technologies.
Board of Advisors
Hetrogenous advisory board brings fresh perspective on strategy, organization scaling, economic trends as well as statutory issues.
Emeritus Vice Chairman, Cognizant
Lakshmi Narayanan is a Technology industry professional, who has spent over 35 years in the IT industry, with the last several years in a leadership and governance role in Cognizant’s Board.
He is passionate about encouraging young minds to seek a larger purpose in life and encourages them to realize their potential thru higher education and entrepreneurship. He plays an active role in ICT education and promoting research in Math’s and Computer Science. His association with ICT Academy, Chennai Mathematical Institute and Thiagarajar School of Management are aimed at promoting excellence in higher education.
Lakshmi is also actively involved in non-profits, such as United Way and foundations to advance the cause of disadvantaged people and creating meaningful livelihood opportunities in areas of Agriculture, skills development and IT industry.
He supports young entrepreneurs thru Angel investments as part of The Chennai Angels and the TiE Organization.
Board of Advisors
Sridhar retired in July 2014 as the Managing Partner of Ernst and Young in Muscat. Sridhar is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has over 30 years of professional experience with Ernst & Young in the Middle East. He held several leadership positions within Ernst & Young Middle East including that of being the Firm's Advisory Council member. He is currently the Chairman of the Audit Committee and an Independent Director in L & T Shipbuilding Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, India. He is also a Director in Lancor Holdings Limited, listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange. Sridhar currently focuses on educating under privileged children. He is the Managing Trustee of AKS Charitable Trust that provides scholarships to under privileged children. He is a Committee Member of the National Boys' and Girls' Education Society which has been serving the cause of education for over 86 years. He is also a Director in AshaDiya Foundation, an NGO, working in Varanasi for the upliftment of under privileged children.
- Started out as a Chennai-based company that offers M2M products and solutions for the Indian market.
- Incorporated in Los Angeles, USA in 2006 with the goal of offering its technology solutions and services to the North and South American markets. Hetrogenous achieved its goal by selling 120,000 vehicle tracking devices with overall revenues hitting $10M.
- Sold and merged with Info Spectrum in October 2011 to become a leading global solutions provider specializing in MRO ERP solutions for the aerospace industry.
- Continued as an independent standalone entity focused on addressing the Indian M2M market.
- Partners with clients to help them tap into the “Internet of Things” by introducing new and powerful “Locate→Sense→Interact→Control” applications to expand their user base, access new markets, and improve customer experience.